Monday 30 September 2013

Updates and Sneaky Peeks

Hello!!!

So it has been sometime since we have left a post but it its because we have been up to many exciting things.

It's the end of summer and the jumpers are coming out. It has been a busy one, we have been at festivals, been to Holland, been coming up with new acts, been getting new jobs, had Ruby's and Trixie's birthdays, getting ready for third year, had a few shows and also graduating!!! 
but....
we have also been working on our NEXT EVENT !!!!!

Tomorrow will be the 27 day countdown to the next show, the event page will go up (so make sure you check it out and tell all your friends) the acts will be revelled and we may also give you a cheeky insight to some of the extra little things happening. 
and....
on top of that its FREE ENTRY !!!!!!!!!! 
(so no excuse not to pop down, even if its just to put money in my bucket - and I do mean my plastic Wilkinsons bucket ;-P )

Our events are for charity and this event will be in aid of Cystic Fibrosis so we want to raise as much money as we can!!!!!! (hence my bucket) 

We could be having a few games, possibly a few stalls, maybe even a raffle 
but.... 
we are differently having some beautiful ladies perform.

So tomorrow look at the event page, share it with your friends, check out what is going on, look at our new venue and see what our summer has been leading up to.

I will leave you with a cheeky quote to maybe help you guess the theme of the show before tomorrow: 

“When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking.” 
- Albert Einstein

Yes I did just quote Albert Einstein.....

Much Love 

Vesper xxx





   

No comments:

Post a Comment